Terms & Conditions
Mobile Patient Lifts accepts credit / debit cards, including all major banks (VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) and PayPal.
Sales / Shipping
We will sell to anyone, anywhere in the world, and provide standard ground shipping in the Contiguous United States (known as the 'lower 48 states'). Buyers, outside of the aforementioned defined area, will have to pay for the additional shipping charges.
Shipping of any purchased product(s) should occur after the payment has cleared or generally within 72 hours (3 business days) of the payment transaction.
Ordering and delivery of products purchased during holiday seasons could be affected by shipper delays and / or warehouse / manufacturer closings. For products order during these times, it could take up to 14 to 21 days for delivery. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience, but shipper delays and / or warehouse / manufacturer closings are out of our control.
Products not in stock could take as long as ten (10) business days to ship.
Pricing is subject to change at any time and without notification due to manufacturer price changes, specific product liquidation and / or special sales events. We will match any competitor's pricing on exactly the same model number of product upon you exhibiting the competitor's pricing and our verification thereof. We sell our products at such low prices that usually, even with import duty taxes / tariffs, we can even save those in other countries money by shopping with us. Rebates do not apply to any orders shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
Mobile Patient Lifts only sells products that are warrantied by their respective manufacturer. If a defect occurs that is fault of the product / equipment, the product will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacturer.
Mobile Patient Lifts offers a limited 15 day, from the date of purchase, return on all new equipment sold in the United States as long as the buyer does not use the equipment. With regard to all other countries, the money back return policy is limited to a 5 days, from the date of purchase, and all other below conditions apply. Anyone wishing to return an item MUST contact us to obtain a proper authorization number and return shipping address PRIOR to returning / shipping the item. No returns will be accepted without first obtaining a return authorization number before making a return shipment. Any return shipments, without first obtaining a return authorization number will result in either a denied shipment or a return penalty fee of 25% of the original cost of the product plus any shipping billed charges.
The below terms and conditions also apply:
- ANY returns must be accompanied by a return authorization number. Please call Mobile Patient Lifts LLC prior to sending back / shipping any item intended to be returned. If the buyer does not obtain a return authorization number, prior to shipping the item being returned, there will be a automatic $250 restocking fee plus any return / shipping fees charged by the manufacturer.
- If the buyer cancels an order after it has shipped, but not yet received by the buyer, then the original shipping charges to the buyer (incurred by Mobile Patient Lifts LLC) and any turn-around fees the shipper charges Mobile Patient Lifts LLC to redirect the shipment will be deducted from the buyer’s refund.
- If the buyer receives the product, and then decides to return it prior to 15 days after it’s original purchase, then the buyer agrees to pay all return shipping charges, the original ship-to charge difference and any return fees charged by the manufacturer. Prior to shipping the item back, the buyer must contact Mobile Patient Lifts LLC to obtain a return authorization number. No refunds will be given until the equipment is received, inspected and found to be in original working order / condition.
- There is absolutely no return allowed on any product that is more than 15 days old from the date of purchase because of it being medical-related equipment.
- There is no return for products purchased through or by a third-party distributor of Mobile Patient Lifts. Any purchases by a third-party distributor from Mobile Patient Lifts are final and third-party distributor agrees to take the product back under their company and not dispute payment for product to Mobile Patient Lifts. If third-party distributor desires Mobile Patient Lifts to accept the return on any product, there will be a 50% restocking fee deducted from their original payment plus any return shipping charges with no exceptions.
- There is no return for any product where the buyer has used the product, as the products we sell are medical -related equipment and cannot be easily re-sold.
- There is no return allowed on any product that does not include its original packaging (boxes, instructional booklets, plastic wrapping, etc.) No exceptions. Without these items, we cannot resell the product. So, we urge you to keep all original packaging just in case you decide that the product does not fit your needs.
- If the buyer wants to return the equipment after the 15 day return period, and the equipment has not been used, the item will be subject to a 50% restocking fee. The amount of the restocking fee will be deducted from any refunded amount and any return under this provision is at the sole discretion of Mobile Patient Lifts LLC who may / may not authorize such a return.
- Any used equipment is sold 'as is' and thus there is no warranty implied.
The images used on this website depict products from our various manufacturers and were supplied by their respective manufacturer or found from different sources all over the Internet. Images of people on this website could be of paid models and / or others found from different sources all over the Internet. All photos are assumed to be in public domain and are displayed under the fair use principle.